The pilgrimage church of „Our Lady in the forest“ is one of the oldest churches in Tyrol. The floor plan, the flat ceiling and some other components recall the romanticism. During a restoration in 1960 interesting frescoes from the 14th century were discovered. Under the floor remnants of the foundation walls of a previous building from the 1st century came to the surface. The centre of the Sanctuary is the grace image of Our Lady from the period between 990 and 1170. In her right hand she holds an apple as a symbol for baptism.